Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Tom and Anna at All Souls, Langham Place.



It was a great joy to be invited to photograph Tom and Anna's wedding in London. Anna reminded me that I had previously photographed her as a bridesmaid aged four! She has matured into a beautiful young woman since then. It poured with rain during my entire journey to London, and was still wet when I arrived at the church, and it was the first time I can remember starting work in my waterproof coat. All was calm when I arrived at Anna's parents house just up the road from the church, so I was able to get some nice pictures using daylight from the windows.
.
The rain stopped just long enough to gather some groups on the steps of the church after the service, and then off to a nearby garden for a few family photographs. The rain resumed just as we were finishing, and there were plenty of umbrellas around. A tea party followed at St Pauls in Robert Adam Street, and then on to the Oriental Club later.











No comments: