Thursday, May 17, 2007

Dougal & Vicky's Wedding.

I had a great time at Dougal (Neil) and Vickys wedding recently. The weather was wet and windy unlike a number of unusually good weekends recently, so we did well to get some shots outside.

It was unusual to be told I could not stand at the back of the church to take a photograph during the entrance of the bride or the first hymn. The parish clerk told me it would be a distraction, and that I had to go to the front of the church and take pictures of the vows.

I did pause for a little rest "on my way to the front of the church" during the first hymn, and somehow managed to get one picture. As I was well behind everyones back and they were all singing a hymn I am confident I caused no distraction.


Dougals shoes were interesting.


And so was the response of the parish clerk when I took this photo!


No comments: